At Atomnius, računalniško programiranje, we strive to make you feel safe with us and to ensure that your personal information is protected as much as possible. We are aware of our responsibilities regarding the handling of your personal data, so we process all personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Communications Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
The controller of your personal data is Atomnius, računalniško programiranje, Prešernova ulica 27, 2250 Ptuj.
All personal data you provide us will be treated confidentially and used only for the purposes you provided it. If there is a need to further process your data for any other purpose, we will notify you in advance and ask for your consent.
Each time you visit the website www.atomnius.com and its subdomains, the web server log file is automatically stored on the web server (for example, an IP number – a number that identifies a particular computer or other device connected to the Web, browser version, visit time, and the like). We process this data for the purpose of keeping our statistics of visits to all our websites. The provider processes the data separately and does not link them to any other data.
If there are links on the website to other websites that are not in any connection with the provider, we do not take any responsibility for the protection of data on these websites.
Information that you provide us as part of demand, you provide us on a voluntary basis that is a basis for your consent to the communication via e-mail for the purpose of communicating for your inquiry. We will use this information only for the needs of preparing the offer and communicating with each other. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of the information you provided us.
All data collected on the basis of the above-mentioned legal bases will be used in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected and we will not forward them to third parties without your consent. Personal data of clients due to the confidential relationship between the user and the provider do not disclose to any third parties.
Within the scope of legal jurisdiction, your personal data may be disclosed to the following processors:
– providers of postal services, dispatch service providers, providers of files destruction services and data carriers;
– providers of information technology services in the context of servicing and maintenance of software and hardware;
– the administrator and the guardian of the website.
The provider undertakes not to transmit or transfer your personal information to a third country or to any international organization.
We assure you that we store your information only for the time required to complete the purpose for which it was collected and used. Namely:
– Web server log files are stored for 3 (three) months.
– Your contact information for communication needs is processed until the completed transaction or completed communication.
– If for different data processed for the realization of contracts, there is a different legal deadline for storage (e.g. accounting or tax data), the retention period is 10 (ten) years. During this time, data processing is limited.
– After the end of the need for data management, i.e. after the purpose for which they were collected, the information is immediately irretrievably and permanently deleted.
The provider ensures the exercise of all the rights that you are entitled to in connection with the processing of your personal information.
You can request the company at any time to:
– delete your data form the demand database;
– to make a copy of your data that is stored for demand purposes.
We reserve the right to periodically adapt the Policy in question to the actual circumstances and legislation in the field of personal data protection. Therefore, we kindly ask that you check the current version before any personal information is transmitted to be informed of any changes or updates.
We use web cookies for the purpose of providing better functionality, user experience, security, smooth operation and counting of users on the website.
Necessary cookies are necessary for the optimal functioning of the website, while other cookies are used to customize the content and advertisements and to analyze the website traffic.
For more information, read the explanation on web cookies, where you can always reject individual web cookies.
Mandatory: These cookies are mandatory for the operation of the website and cannot be turned off from the system.
Functional: These cookies are used to store your settings on the site. Such as, region, language, preferences, etc.
Analytics: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can monitor and improve the performance of our website.
Marketing: These cookies are set by our advertising partners.